Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lately I have been feeling less-creative and a lot LESS inspired. That added to the fact that I am working 2 crummy part-time jobs to put some chaching in my bank account can really start making a girl feel a little whiny. Why don't I have as many projects to work on, where are my clients and why is nobody calling me back for the graphic design jobs I have put my apps in for??

So I was polishing my resume today and going through some files and found some of my past work. I really felt good looking at it, I felt proud to know I had designed those things and that was my CREATIVITY at work.
So I thought just for fun, I would post some of my work. I am still creative, I have still got it and even though things are slow right now doesn't mean I am any less of what I aspire to BE! And that is what just got me phone call with a 10 hour project coming my way! Yeah!

These are just some of the covers and layouts from the over 30 magazines I designed.

An ad that went into Skywest Magazine in 2007-this guy now owns Sotheby's in McCall, Idaho.


I have done lots of Sotheby's ads...



Idaho Botanical Gardens-they are awesome, this is just a couple of MANY things
I have done for them

Ad for the back cover of a local magazine

Flyers for a home builder in Boise

Cover and interior design for a couple that were trying to launch this magazine

Inside of a very nice brochure for my all-time favorite client

1 comments:

Rendi said...

You are the best and don't let anyone, including yourself, tell you differently. Thanks again for helping with the bunkbeds. The boys loved their new room. I will have to post great pics when I get their new bed quilts.