Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wow, two blog entries in one day-I am out of control!
Here is the latest fun list of "questions/get to know your friends better thing" that was e-mailed to me and I have to do it.. (I can't help myself!).
So here comes silly info about me and hubbie!

What is his full name? Michael Charles Case
How long have you been married? In October, it will be 9 YEARS!!
How long did you date? 9 (short) months
Who eats more sweets? ME,ME,ME..did I mention I have a very bad sugar tooth?
Who said I love you first? I think it was me....
How old is he? 32
Who is taller? he is but only by a couple inches (he's 6' and I'm 5'9)
Who is smarter? Okay he is
Who can sing better? I win this one!
Who does the laundry? He does every Saturday, he's an efficient laundry machine!
Who pays the bills? He does, he's much better at money stuff
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? Mike and he does a FINE job at it. (I don't do lawns!)
Who cooks dinner? All me
Who drives? What, are we in 1950? We both drive, but I guess on long trips, he does. I just sleep and try to keep the children from hurting each other.
Who is more stubborn? Oh yes, that is me by a long shot
Who kissed who first? Mike kissed me first but it was mutual.
Who asked who out? I DID-on Valentines Day!
Who proposed? He did and it was so wonderful.
Who has more siblings? me (he has 2 sisters, one brother-I have 3 brothers, 1 sister)
Who wears the pants? hello-obviously me, have you been reading these answers? :-)

Thank you love, for the past 8.5 years and the life we've made together.
I wouldn't have it any other way!
-Love, your schweets

0 comments: