Friday, July 11, 2008


MY CHILDS KEEPER NOW AVAILABLE IN TWO STORES!!

That is correct, you heard me right. We are excited to be in a local store here in Kuna, as well as one in Eagle. The store owners seem to be as enthusiastic as we are about our new product that we have put MANY hours into. They said things like, "Great product, so unique, put together so well". Like music to our ears.
So stay tuned for more updates. www.rk-kidslearning.com
We are hoping to be on Oprah soon!
There is nothing wrong with dreaming LARGE! I am hoping to add some more stores when we go to Carson City in a couple weeks. There are some great specialty kids stores in Reno, maybe I can find a place when we are at Lake Tahoe.
(I really am enjoying caps lock and bold today, please excuse my over use of it!)

2 comments:

Rendi said...

YEAH RK KIDS!!! Please buy lots everyone reading this... we are poor currently and need to sell some to break even!

Rendi said...

You need a new post...