Tuesday, November 25, 2008

'Tis the time of year where coughing, sniffling, sneezing and hacking is about us, especially in this house. Taylor was down for 4-5 days with a fever and sore throat-poor kid sounded like he had been smoking for 20 years. Look at pretty picture below.



So Taylor graciously handed over his germs to Hannah who has all the symptoms, plus a barking cough and waking herself up in the night gagging. Took her to the doctor and the doctor said..yep it's croup and gave her some medicine to keep her airways open.
These are the times I am very GRATEFUL I don't have to work full-time and I can stay home and watch lots of cartoons with my sick little one and push those fluids. Thank goodness my kids sleep a lot when they are sick or I'd be crazy!!


Ahhh..Hannah at her finest-mad at me for taking a picture when she doesn't feel well.

Here's to a healthy rest of the month!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job, updating the blog sweetie.

Love,

Mike

Rendi said...

The only time Hannah would be mad while getting her pic taken! I hope they get better soon. Mine still have that nagging cough!