Thursday, December 13, 2012
I'm trying to publish this off the blogger app on my iPhone and its my third try. It doesn't let me put pics where I want so I'm hitting the publish button once again!
On the second week til Christmas...I have some things I love.
1. This handsome boy who played in the cold Christmas parade and a Christmas concert. Nothing like holiday music to get you in the spirit!
2. Speaking of Christmas music, my very favorites right now are Dave Matthews band Christmas song and faith hills o holy night.
3. I found this beautiful dress at a kids consignment store and the shrug shopping the next day. Hannah loves
it and she looks so pretty.
4. This is the best nail polish ever. I got a bottle of festive hi-ho silver and after 3 days not one chip! I'm going to have to get some more colors.
5. Made butter cookies for us the other night. One of my most favorite holiday cookie. It goes by many names: Mexican wedding cookie, kiflin, snowballs. Just butter with some flour, sugar, vanilla and nuts.
6. I love the smells of this time of year, especially the new scents at bath and body works. Snowberry is the best.
7. Christmas movies! Christmas story or Christmas vacation are my very favorites.