Saturday, January 2, 2010

That's right, every new year I think of goals and things I want to accomplish, things to change, BUT this year brings none. I will just be enjoying my life, living every day to the fullest and appreciating all that I have. Whether I lose a few extra pounds or finally get around to playing the piano sitting in my living room is not going to make or break me.

Ahh, now I feel better. Boo to you resolutions.

Happy 2010!! Here's to a NEW decade filled with possibilities!

I can't help but think back to 10 years ago: I was sitting in a new apartment as a newlywed, one month away from having a baby. Although Mike and I were on a roller coaster of life changes that most people experience over the course of a few years and not MONTHS, my life was about to be changed forever, and more dramatically by a cute (and not very little) baby boy. Since then we have pursued careers, bought two homes and restored one, had a baby girl, moved out of state and watched our children grow. How short time is, how fast things change and what a thrill it is to watch it all.
Can't wait to see what happens in the next 10 years!

1 comments:

Rendi said...

Yeah, boo to resolutions only at New Years...I need them year round!