Tuesday, August 31, 2010



Woohoo! We had a great summer, as always, and now my FIFTH GRADER and SECOND GRADER are back in the saddle again. Or in their case, back on the bike.
Since they are all grown up, they are riding their bikes to school this year.  You can't imagine the excitement over bikes locks!  With keys!
Oh the joy of the first day of school: picking out clothing-okay Hannah was much more excited over that part, and putting on new backpacks-Taylor was really happy with his new messenger bag, new shoes. Meeting new teachers and friends. They were both a little nervous but by the time they got home, they were fine.
I woke up with a horrible headache, so my wonderful husband took the kids to each of their classes, met teachers, dropped off supplies and gathered all necessary paperwork.  I am very thankful to have a hubby that so easily steps in where I can't-I'm glad we believe in team work!

As I write this post, the only noise in the house is the washing machine. Wonderful.
Now on to grocery shopping, by myself.   Then on to working-with no interruptions.
I have to say though: I am glad to see their happy faces at 3 o'clock every day.



And the second day of school:


0 comments: