Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We celebrated the first day of December with a whole bunch of snow resulting in the kids not going to school.  Taylor shoveled the sidewalk and Hannah and I made a snowman.  Later him and his friend had a snow ball fight and went sledding.  So much fun to get a day off when you are a kid.  I LOVE THE SNOW!





Onto other random and outdated news, here are some pics from some treats we made during the fall. My love of pumpkin cannot just be contained to pumpkin pie, so we made pumpkin bread, pumpkin cinnamon rolls, pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon frosting and then a fall treat-caramel apples.  SOoooo good.
I'd like to add, Hannah helped me "style" our cupcakes for their photo shoot. 
And finally we finished the guest room.  It transformed from green to cream and although the room is really small and only fits the bed...it's still nice to have a room just for guests.  We had many years of blowing up the air mattress (I think my brother Sean "enjoyed" many nights on it visiting us) in our previous apartment and small house, so I appreciate the room just for guests.
Hannah really wanted to help Dad paint-they both had the whole week off for Thanksgiving.  She did a pretty good job (and Mike did an even better job cleaning up after her :-) )

0 comments: